Melbourne's only Photography Cruise - Capture Melbourne from the best angle!
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, Victoria
- Product code: MBH-PC
View Melbourne from a perspective that most don't get to enjoy, and take a relaxing cruise around Melbourne's waterways. Take in the sights of Docklands, the commercial port with large container ships, Melbourne city, historical bridges along with bird and marine life.
Our experienced Melbourne photographer Benjamin Eriksson is on hand to offer advice and encouragement to everybody's needs and welcomes any questions, whether you're a complete beginner or more advanced.
This photography cruise is ideal for the beginner photographer through to the advanced photographer. Our cruise offers everyone a different perspective and something a little different from your everyday.
Onboard you are treated to a complimentary coffee or tea on our sunrise cruise or a beer, wine or soft drink on our midday or sunset cruise. We will also have some pastries for our sunrise cruise and cheese platter on our sunset cruise for everyone to enjoy.
While we can never guarantee a big colorful sunrise or sunset, we do get our fair share of amazingly colorful skies and being on the water the reflections can be stunning on calm mornings or evenings.
Like no other cruise, we actually stop and allow time for you to capture Melbourne's magnificent views.
This cruise is limited to a maximum of 20 people to ensure all participants are comfortable and can freely roam around the vessel.
- 2 hr cruise on Melbourne's marvelous waterways
- Luxurious and comfortable boat with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Complimentary beverage included, (Sunrise - tea and coffee, Midday and sunset, beer, wine, soft drink or tea and coffee)
- Complimentary Pastries (sunrise cruise), Complimentary Sandwiches (midday cruise) Complimentary Cheese Platter (sunset cruise)
- Experienced photographer to assist with any photography questions
What to bring:
- Your camera
- Spare charged batteries
- Bring a few lenses if you have them. We recommend a wide-angle and a medium to a long zoom lens.
- Suitable clothing suited to the day's weather forecast
Want to understand your camera better? Ben can help you during the trip with:
- Your camera's modes
- Understanding The Exposure Triangle: Aperture - Shutter Speed - ISO
- Lens choice for different situations
- Mondays = Sunrise, Midday, and Sunset
- Wednesday = Sunrise, Midday, and Sunset
- Saturdays = Sunrise
Melbourne City Marina, Newquay Promenade Docklands