Eliza J - 4 hour Self-Drive Hire -For up to 12 People - No license required!
- Varighet: 4 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Docklands, Victoria
- Produktkode: MBH-EJ-4SDH
Our luxury boats are perfect for an intimate cruise with your loved one or alternatively a small corporate function or social gathering.Licensed to seat up to 12 passengers, the Eliza J offers a private, luxury cruising experience designed to create a feeling of ownership
of your vessel for the duration of your cruise. Eliza J is a fully electric-powered vessel which means a quieter cruise for you and your guests with no
fumes and emissions and the option of a fully enclosed cabin should Melbourne turn on inclement weather.
With no license required and a self-drive hire option available, the Eliza J can be yours for a day or evening cruise, or book one
of our experienced skippers to take you on a fully catered luxury cruise where all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
Take in Melbourne’s feature landmarks from a completely new perspective away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets such as the Botanical
Gardens, Herring Island Park, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Southbank, Federation Square, and Docklands as well as taking in the beauty of the Yarra
surrounds of jetties, parks and its breathtaking riverside beauty.
Eliza J offers everything you need to enjoy a day or evening on the water.
Vessel features include:
- Licensed to seat 12 passengers comfortably
- Electric powered – no noise, no fumes, and no emissions
- No license required
- Perfect for cruising
- Very easy to drive and easy to maneuver
- Can be fully enclosed for inclement weather conditions
- Easy to board
- Navigational lights
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Max speed 5 knots
- 2 tables with white table cloths
- Esky under seat
- Stereo with AV jack input and bluetooth
- USB charging port for phones
All prices include GST
Self-Drive Hire Terms and Conditions
1. A security bond of $500 is required and taken as pre-authorization from a valid credit card before hire commences.
2. The hirer must arrive 15 minutes prior to hiring time for boat operation and safety briefing
3. If you arrive late, your booking end hire time remains the same and cannot be moved back
4. Late return of boat will incur a charge of $50 per 15 minutes late
5. The hirer is responsible for all damages to the boat when on hire
6. If the boat is returned back in an unacceptable clean state not similar to received then a cleaning fee of $100 will apply
7. The nominated driver must be over the age of 21 and provide a copy of valid identification such as drivers license
8. No smoking onboard - If any evidence of smoking on board the $500 security bond will not be returned
9. No fishing from the boat
10. No swimming from the boat
11. The hirer/ nominated driver must remain under .00 blood alcohol content at all times
12. The Hirer must inform of any incidents or any injuries during the hire period
13. The hirer must have a functioning mobile phone in case of emergency
14. Melbourne Boat Hire is not responsible for personal belongings
15. The hirer must adhere to all applicable nautical rules
16. Pricing may vary
17.No refund will be given if the boat is returned earlier then the due time
18. The hirer is responsible for the safety of all passengers on board
19. In the event of needing assistance due to hirers own fault and not following instructions a call out fee of $250 will apply
1. In the event of cancellation, the hirer must provide at least 7 days' notice and the booking can be rescheduled to another date within 12 months. If cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to booking will be forfeited.
2. If extreme weather prevents hirer for undertaking booking, the booking will be rescheduled to an available date within 12 months from the original booking date.
3. Each change request for a booking date or time will incur an administration fee of $50
4. Only at the discretion of the Manager will a refund be considered. In the event, a refund is given a $50 administration charge will incur.